Sun, sea and palm fringed beaches - an ideal area for divers who want to explore the fascinating underwater world of the Philippines.Scuba Diving is one of the most popular water sport activity in the Philippines. A great diversity of more than 800 species colourful corals, small to giant fishes, various-sized and textured shells, and other marine life that exist under its deep blue waters.
The archipelago possesses a wide variety of major diving sites which made it famous to divers. Without doubt Cabilao Island belongs to it.
Directly at the fine sand beach of Cabilao the Diving Center has an excellent, modern infrastructure with
- 12 complete dive equipments (Beuchat and Mares)
- 40 Tanks/air with 10, 12 and 15 liters (INT- and DIN-valve)
- 2 BAUER-Compressors 250 and 200 liters/min.
- 2 Bankas (native outrigger boats) with lengths of 30 and 18 meters
- 3 Speed boats for the dives around Cabilao
- Enriched Air / Nitrox with 32% oxygen (36% on request)
- Oxygen and Medic First Aid Kit
Polaris Dive Center offers the following services
- Daily dives around Cabilao Island
- Early morning-, sunset- and night dive
- Day trip to Balicasag Island
- Dive Courses
Marine Park- and Scuba Diving Fees
Cabilao has been declared by the Department of Enviroment and Natural Resources (DENR) as a Marine Park/Reserve and therefore the following fees applies. The collected fees are used for the conservation of the Marine Park.
|One time entrace fee for divers and non-divers (DENR)||Php 100.00|
|Scuba Diving Fee per Person and Day (Municipality of Loon)||Php 150.00|